Thursday, November 1, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT!




In St. David you have to work for your candy the houses aren't really next to each other ... but the girls had fun! Nothing to exciting except Mel decided Princess Auroa needed wings. Oh and did I mention the weather was AWESOME!

12 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Your girls look so cute. I love Megan's wavy hair. Very Mermaid!!! Oh, just so you know they were serving HOT chocolate at our trunk or treat. Our kids had to wear mittens. I am glad that you had great weather though!!!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

watch out brit! Megan is quite the hottie ariel! Both your girls look so cute.

Cheryl said...

I never really noticed how much Megan looks like you. I guess it was the hairstyle that clued me in. They look so cute and I think Auroa looks great with wings. Way to accesorize Mel!

Jill said...

It was fun to see you guys at abbey's party! Happy Halloween!

The Price Family said...

Your girls are too cute! I am glad that you guys had fun on Halloween, we did too. It sure is fun now that I have kids to dress up. You should have called while you were in mesa, we could have gone out to lunch or something. But I am sure your life is like mine...no TIME....!

Tim and Connie said...

What cute princesses! I love how they let you do their hair and makeup, its so girly!

The Nielsen Family said...

The girls are looking adorable.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I just can't believe how big the girls have gotten. Megan looks so old :) It looks like you all had tons of fun. I really like Pete's crown-nice touch.

Jeff and Alison

Heitmann Family said...

Tag you're it. See my blog for details.

CHRISTINE said...

It was fun seeing you guys at Abbey's party...what a cute royal family! Hope you guys have a Happy Thanksgiving!

M & S Eagar said...

Hey, we were wanting to send you a Christmas card, but we don't know where to send it...:D

Heitmann Family said...

Ok, Brit where the heck are you!! You haven't posted in almost a month, don't you know us people that have nothing better to do are waiting for a new post!! hee, hee. Hope all is well and that you had a good Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll just call and check on ya!!