This last weekend we met Pete's whole family and we bundled up and went to the temple to see the christmas lights. We stayed with Tim and Connie (Thanks you guys) and all the adult kids stayed up playing a board game "Settlers". It gets a little competitive, which keeps things fun and interesting!
Saturday we loaded up and spent a fun day shopping, then we caught a movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks"! It was a fun day for our little family it was nice haning out with no schedules!!!



10 comments:
It was fun to see you guys this weekend. I am glad you posted new pictures!
Glad you got to see family!! Ayden asked this morning to go and see Alvin and the chipmunks!! We might just have to do that!
Ahh, playing catch up, huh? I loved reading all of your new posts...you guys HAVE been busy! Looks like you have had a lot of fun too. Your little family is so very cute! It's great how you always have your girls' outfits coordinating! Thank you again for the Addidas jackets for the boys. They can finally wear them since the weather is now cooler! Oh yeah, would you mind emailing me your address so I can send you a Christmas card?
jaredandchristine@juno.com
Thanks! Have a Merry Christmas!
I love you're highlights in you're hair! You are one HOT momma!
Britt,
I have missed you, I am glad that you are back to the blogging world! Your family is so beautiful! It looks like you have already had some Christmas fun. I hope that you guys continue to enjoy your holidays!! Love ya!
I was so excited to see something new. It looks like you guys have been really busy! And you go brit for actually getting school done. And i love how you say we all bundled up are you forgetting the mid-west your in arizona it was what 40 degrees. I dont feel to sorry for you! I love all the matching outfits on your girls on if i was the good! Maybe some day!
Merry Christmas!
What darling little girls you have. You still look as lovely as ever. Hope you have a wonderful New Year and how do you get your blog so cute?
Hey Brittany and Pete! Brittany you are hot! And your girls are adorable...and Pete I guess you're ok still too ;). We should definitely hang out next time you are in the valley, it would be so good to see you both! Brittany-I'm going back to school this semester too and reading your post made me really glad I dont have to try and do it with kids too! That did not sound like fun. You are awesome, it will be worth it when you are done. Hopefully we will see you guys soon but I'm glad I found your blog again so we can keep in touch!
Now Brittany and Pete you guys better remember us from EAC! Brittany who should remember me alot longer than that! I got to your blog through Jill's! Glad I found you. So you are here in Mesa? What part we are in Gilbert!
Post a Comment