Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Baby Michael Merrill is so CUTE!






Baby Michael was born Feb. 19th 2008, 8 lbs 14oz! Megan anxiously awaited the arrival of baby Michael! She called Aunt Connie frequently to check on the progress (weeks before Michael's due date)! Megan, Melanie and I were excited to go help with baby Michael in any way that we could! So we spent a few days in Gilbert with Tim and Connie and cousin Abby. Megan was sweet and took good care of Abby while Aunt Connie was getting some rest. The best way I found myself to be helpful was cooking! I enjoy cooking and it was fun to cook for a crowd.

Connie and Tim are such a strong couple . Connie's mom had passed away just weeks before Michael was born. Tim and Connie we hope you know how much we will always love and support you!

2 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

What a cute little guy Michael is!! I love the pics of Megan and Abby with the towels on their heads. Glad you could go and help, I am sure they appreciated the good food!

Bronwyn Williams said...

ooh Brittany I was confused to see you holding cute Michael Merrill -I didn't remember hearing you were pregnant and even thought he even has an "M" name like the girls, he is cute like the girls, you are back to your cute little figure immediately after having a baby again... but then I read on. He is so cute even if he is not your baby!