Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Sunday...





I don't know about you but Easter came way to fast this year! Sunday night Megan asked me if we could keep the Easter decorations up a little while longer... I agree with Meg! I enjoyed our Easter Sacrament Meeting there was such a sweet spirit there today! We carried out Easter discussions into Family Home Evening last night as well, it is so satisfying to be able to teach my children the meaning of Easter rather that letting them think that we celebrate the Easter Bunny. I truly am grateful for our Savior Jesus Christ and the sacrafices that he made for me. I enjoy this time of year to be reminded and to reflect on his life and example.

16 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Love the dresses, Mel looks so big!!

Heather K said...

Such pretty dresses. I love any excuse to buy the girls dresses.

Heidi Joncas said...

I am glad you hopped back on the blogging wagon! Meg and Mel look beautiful in their Easter dresses.

Jill said...

I LOVE that swing-set! Who cares if it took Pete two days to assemble it! j/k! :) I'm glad to see new posts, I love the pictures!

Cook Family said...

Hi Brittany!
Your girls are so cute and growing up super fast. Melanie lookes like she is so much taller than our Ty. It looks like you guys are doing well. Keep in touch
Corine

The Price Family said...

Hey Britt...I am glad to see some new posts. It is fun to catch up with you. Your girls are sure growing up, and they are so pretty. We will keep Ben and Cheryl in our prayers!

Megane said...

Brittany, I can't believe your girls are so grown up and that Megan is 7! Our Megan is 6 1/2 officially! It is good to see pictures of you guys. They looked adorable in their Easter dresses.

M & S Eagar said...

Hey it was fun catching up on all your happenings. The girls and the weather look beautiful! It's sure sad about your sister-in-law. I hope things look up for her.

Alison said...

Hey! I loved catching up on your family. Cute as ever!

David Merrill Family said...

Great update. Great family. We love you guys.

CHRISTINE said...

When you update, you really UPDATE! It's always fun to see what matching outfits you put your girls in. :) Cute! By the way, it was good seeing you at Michael's blessing.

Unknown said...

So i found your blog, you are so adorable, and your girls are so cute. you are like Super MOM, you have such a cute family.

Heidi Joncas said...

Ok guys...time to update. :)

CHRISTINE said...

Brittany...Easter was like 2 months ago! :) Hey we are making our blog private, so send me your email to jaredandchristine@juno.com

The Price Family said...

Hey Britt....time for an update...what you think you are too busy?! =) Love ya girl...just checking in on ya!

Jill said...

HEY....how about some updates? :) Hope to see you guys soon, happy 4th of July next week!