Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Importance of Toilet Paper...


I have been stressing the importance of using toilet paper EVERY time Melanie goes potty.

Melanie for a while like most kids thought that toilet paper was OPTIONAL!

This picture is proof that she has now grasped the idea!

5 comments:

Angela said...

She looks like she's thinking, "happy now mom?" If only we could always remember the camera and not scolding at Times Like These! (hilarious)
Angela Coan

Heitmann Family said...

I have had to remind and remind again Meysa that she doesn't need to use the whole roll for her little bum. No wonder we were going through toilet paper like crazy. Love the thoughtful look on her face!

Heather K said...

He he that is a great picture to use against her someday!

Heidi Joncas said...

This is too funny. I am not looking forward to those days!

Cottrells said...

I laughed so hard when I saw this picture of the potty full of paper!I hope the plumbing still works!