Thursday, June 26, 2008

Introducing Dr. Megan Merrill




Megan and Melanie are pretty good pals...I could even dare to say best friends! Here Megan is sharing her daddy's interests. Melanie on the other hand was trying hard to play the part of the very sick patient.

4 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Wahoo! Good to see that you guys are alive and kickin' down there in AZ...looking forward to more pics :)

Heather K said...

Meg and Mel are hilarious! I love the crazy pictures of them! Is Melanie a nakey patient? I'm at work and there has been so much POOH tonight I think I am going to scream! Love the new look of the bloggy!

Jamie and Kiley said...

Hi Pete and Brittany,
It's the Ziegler's from Laramie. We were wondering where you guys were and ran into your blog. We are currently in Kansas City starting Kiley's Orthopedic Surgery Residency. I can't believe how big your kids are. Wow, it sure has been a long time! Glad we found your blog! Email us and we will send you an invite to our blog if you like. jkbtziegler@hotmail.com

Tim and Connie said...

Melanie is too cute, that had to be hard for her to stay still and lay down for Megan. I love that your girls play dress up so well.