Melanie reminds me so much of myself...she is goofy, crazy, funny and she cracks me up! She had a little pre-school program and she was suppose to dress up as what she wants to be when she grows up. Her first choice was a princess, I laughed and said "Me Too!" Melanie's second choice was to be a BIG BALLERINA, which didn't suprise me because she lives in her leotard and tutu.
At Melanie's program she was so cute as a ballerina even though most of the little girls there were dressed up as princesses. I was relieved that she is a normal 3 year old little girl!
At Melanie's program she was so cute as a ballerina even though most of the little girls there were dressed up as princesses. I was relieved that she is a normal 3 year old little girl!


2 comments:
Gotta love the ballerina. She has the leg strength to be one...
Oh my, we don't know if it is ok for Melanie to be doing the preschool thing! She is growing up so fast. I agree she does have the leg strength to be a ballerina. Those are cute little legs that belong to a cute little girl.
Post a Comment