Cheryl started chemo this week and so we took care of her kids while she was in the hospital. It is such a helpless feeling so we focused on the kids and making memories with them. This past week my kids have ENJOYED being able to play all day non-stop with thier cousins. We have tried really hard to make it a super fun week for all the kids, we swam at the Benson Pool, the Cove and in the back yard with the slip-n-slide, trampoline, and swing set! Cheryl we love you, get well soon!
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thanks for posting the pictures Brit! It makes my day seeing my cute kids smiling and having fun with their cousins. Thanks for everything. It has been such a huge help. I'm ready to bust out of this place!
I'm so glad you gave Cheryl Peace of Mind knowing her kids were having fun! I don't know her very well to post on her blog but I pray for her and Ben and the family! CHERYL YOU HAVE THE BEST ATTITUDE AND THAT IS HALF THE BATTLE I'VE HEARD!
I love to see cousins having fun. Looks like they had a ton of it too! I love the one where Mel and Addison? are playing with the play food. Such imagination!
Post a Comment