We had such a fun weekend just hanging out in SD and enjoying the festivities. It was fun visiting with old and new friends while enjoying the fair, carnival and fireworks! The all school reunion is every five years and it was fun for us and the kids...next year Megan will be asking where the fireworks are at the San Pedro Valley Fair!!! We really enjoy the small town stuff! Pictures are of the carnival, Melanie's new love for Great Dane's, SD's biggest watermelon at the fair (which Meg is still talking about), and riding the pedal car at the fireworks!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Fair, Carnival, and Fireworks!!!
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
GO SD with the jump inflatable slide! Looks like fun!
Yeah, the Fair! They were always so fun. Looks like you guys had a good time, and way to go Megan on the blue ribbons!!! Hey I missed your call the other day, and I tried calling back and one of your girls said you were busy...I will try again this weekend!! Love ya!
You guys always have so much fun down in SD. I love Mel with the great dane.
How much fun that looks! You make me want to move there!
was that at the fair? if it was i soooooo wish i could have been!
see ya monday,
keley
Post a Comment