
Santa knew just what to bring Megan and Melanie...and they loved the horses and cowgirl gear! Megan has been asking for a fake horse/real horse for years...we have probably over 10 play horses and a few of them with broken off legs! So this Christmas was definately a fun Christmas for both the girls! Megan has enjoyed going up and feeding Grey and riding him. We put Meg on one day bare back for a quick ride and she informed me that she likes "driving the horse better" in other words with a saddle and reigns ect... As for Melanie she loves being able to say "Yee-Haw" while riding Grey and making him stop by saying" Whoa There". The roping ropes were also sent by Santa the girls have been using shoe strings as their laso's for their play ponies. So Christmas day they definately felt like real Cowgirls!
10 comments:
Well I think My Meysa would have been in heaven right along with your girls. That is way cool that the kids have a real horse. Meysa has to still pretend!! Glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas. Loved your family pictures. You are looking great with your little belly!!!
How exciting about the horse for your girls! Emma loves riding at her G & G Eagar's house. Also CONGRATULATIONS are in order for both you and Pete. Way to go!
Looks like a good christmas and the girls were all smiles. I love the cute boots and laso's. They are regular country girls now! Merry Christmas! See you soon we will be down next week for Camille's wedding!
Merry Christmas! It looks like it was a good one for you guys. Only you guys could find pink laso's!! I love the boots, they are so Meg and Mel.
How cute! I don't think I could get my girls on a horse to save their life, I think they are genuine City Slickers! Hope you have a great New Years!
Oh my! You went all out! Looks like a memorable year... I love the Christmas eve post, too. Glad you had a merry one.
Looks like you had a great Christmas! I love the formal family Christmas pictures - thanks for including a preggo picture too! You are a ridiculously cute pregnant lady! And, I have to say that the cowgirl stuff is so cute too.
Cute cute! Hey, Connie told me the good news!! Congratulations! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!
Hello from the Allred Family! I just thought that I would check in on your blog and see how your family was doing. Your 'cowgirls' are getting so big and grown-up. Also, a big congratulation on the baby boy that is coming your way. Will his name also start with an 'M', or is that just for the girls?
http://www.aulhowler.com/2019/05/AulxCekAja.html
Post a Comment