I am SO excited you guys have a BOY!!! It doesn't feel that long ago we took a stroll down the hall in the hospital talking to the nurses if they thought your results were positive like we did...
He is adorable and I love your cute Sports nursery. It will be fun to hear how different boys are. I have no idea either. I think his name is cool too!
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
3 comments:
I love how you have the balls on his name. Isn't it quite the fun switch going from purple and flowers to greens and balls? :)
I am SO excited you guys have a BOY!!! It doesn't feel that long ago we took a stroll down the hall in the hospital talking to the nurses if they thought your results were positive like we did...
He is adorable and I love your cute Sports nursery. It will be fun to hear how different boys are. I have no idea either. I think his name is cool too!
Post a Comment