Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We LOVE baby Jett!





Jett is today 4 days old ...and we can't get enough of him and his cuteness. It is fun to watch him change... his hair has lightened up a bit and he is loosing his reddish-yellow NB tint. We have discovered that Jett has Pete's hair line and even some sideburns (FUNNY huh!) I love watching Pete walk around with him...father and son...I love it! Meg and Mel love tending to Jett's every need, and they are very loving sisters! Every day is like playing baby dolls to them...they love to pick out is clothes and jammies. We truly feel blessed and are enjoying our new little family.

22 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait until we can come down and meet him! I love the pictures of him in the bath! What a doll!

Cheryl said...

He looks so tiny in Pete's arms!!! There is something special about Father and son. I think they have a special bond. I am so glad he made his safe arrival and you are doing well! We can't wait to meet Jett. So cute!

Heidi Joncas said...

Yay!! I love all the pictures! We are so glad he is here healthy and safe. Little boys are so much fun.
He does have big feet!

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Congratulations to all of you...family of five!!! Jett is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad that he is here and that all went so well. That picture of him smiling is so sweet - all of the pictures are so cute...keep 'em coming! :) Your girls are as adorable as ever, but boys are just SO fun & I'm excited the "playing field" has been evened up a little more for you :) What a beautiful blessing. Hurray, hurray, hurray!!!

Faye said...

He's adorable!! I see the Gibson in him. Can't wait to see him in person. So glad the labor went well.

Love his name!

Faye

Heitmann Family said...

I have been waiting for it seems like forever to see pics. I am so glad it all went well. He is absolutely perfect. I think he looks like Mel-really so sweet. I love the name too!! Congrats Brit I am so happy for you and Pete!!!

Jamie and Kiley said...

Congrats Pete and Brittany! What a beautiful little boy!!

Rifle Fam said...

Congratulations!! He's adorable.

Adam and Samantha said...

Congratulations, he's gonna be a heart breaker!

Heather K said...

Sweet pictures with his proud sisters and Papa Pete!

The Price Family said...

Congratulations guys! I am so excited for you, little boys are so much fun! I love all the little pictures. I hope you are feeling well Brittany. I tried to call you, I am sure you are busy. Give me a call when you get a chance. LOVE YOU!

Heather said...

Congrats on your newest little man!

Laura said...

Hey I saw his sweet little picture on Jill's blog and had to come over and say congrats! He's so handsome. He's lucky to come to such a great family!

Cottrells said...

HE'S A CUTIE! Good job momma! Congrats!

Bella said...

Oh my gosh He's so Cute Britt!! Congratulations!!!! I hope you are getting some sleep!

Cook Family said...

Congrats to the Merrill family from the Cook family! He is adorable!

The Gooding Family said...

Good job Pete and Brittany! Jett is ADORABLE! I can't wait to meet him. Hope you are all doing well.

Love ya,
Wendy

Murdoch said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby boy!

Megan

The Hustons said...

What a beautiful baby boy to add to your beautiful family. Congratulations!

Bronwyn Williams said...

Oh I am so happy for you! He is so handsome! Congratulations beautiful mommy!

Angela said...

He is adorable and I love the name! He has a cute little crying face. I bet the girls just love having a little baby brother. Congratulations! Hope you are all doing well.

Heitmann Family said...

Ok, Brittany it has been almost two months since we had some pictures. How are we suppose to last that long? I hope all is going well. Hey we are still planning on being in AZ over the fourth of July, actually a little before that thru the 6th. If you guys are still going to Pinetop maybe we could meet up. I am sure my kids would love to see yours and I can munch on that little man. I'll call ya when it gets a little closer!!