Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Jett's Baby Blessing

Sweet little Angel...

Blessed by great grandpa, grandpas,
a great uncle, uncles, and his dad.

Tired little Angel...

I truly enjoyed Jett's blessing day...my heart was so full of emotions. We felt so blessed to have family come support and share this day with us. I loved having my family and Pete's family together...it felt like one big blended family it was great to have all the people we loved together.
I am grateful for Pete who is a great husband and father who honors his priesthood and gave such a special blessing. I love my little family and feel so blessed everyday.

4 comments:

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Loved reading these new posts. Jett continues to be beautiful - I love his lips and I could just smooch those cheeks right off! What a handsome addition he is to your family of five! And happy birthday, Pete!

Unknown said...

It really was a great day! We were so glad to be a part of it. Pete's blessing really was sweet and wonderful. Thanks for letting us share that day with you. I'm ticked off because I didn't geta pic. of Jett in his too cute of a blessing outfit!

The Gooding Family said...

You all look so great, Brittany! I am glad you had such a wonderful blessing day. You deserved it!

Heather K said...

Cute blessing outfit for a cute boy. The family picture great too. Wish I could have been there. Pete's party looked fun too!