Tuesday, September 22, 2009

24th of July Parade...The REAL Deal!

A few of my favorite floats...

President Eyring


The kiddos


Front row seats!


I've always heard about how big the 24th of July Parade in Salt Lake City...but to actually be there was even BIGGER! We had an amazing spot picked out that my cousins camped out the night before and saved for us. Ben, Brianna, Brooke and I went down and hung out with them from 11pm-2am. We had fun and saw some crazy stuff on the streets that night! People brought blow-up mattresses, BBQ grills, big screen projectors...you name it! It was a fun experiance and let me tell you the parade was well worth the wait! There were amazing floats, and we even got a glimpse of President Erying!

1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

I'll definitely have to put that on my list of things to do someday...24th of July in Utah, and 4th of July in D.C.