Tuesday, September 8, 2009

29th Birthday Cake

My BR Ice Cream CAKE!
Spending my day with the people I Love!
Crazy Melanie, and Cowgirl Megan!
So for the record from mother's day til the end of July it is nothing but birthdays on my side of the family...so lots of cake and lots of fun family BBQ dinners! This was my day June 13th, I love sitting in the back yard visiting with loved ones! Pete was sweet and remembered a conversation a long time ago that all I wanted for my birthday was an ice cream cake, and new egyptian cotton sheets for my bed! Thanks Babe...I love you!

2 comments:

Heather K said...

HAPPY B-DAY! Twinner! I love it when you mention something and almost forget yourself and then you get suprised. How thoughtful! Go Pete!

Brian and Janette said...

You've been busy with some postin'! I'm glad you had a good birthday. I always think of you and Heather...and Cassie Cook. Lots of good peeps born on that day!