Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gibson Reunion 2009

The whole clan now 154 strong!

Grandpa Gibson and 6 of his children.
The grandchildren
My siblings and I singing with Dad...

This summer we had a big Bruce and Rowene Gibson Reunion in Farmington Utah over the 24th of July weekend. Grandpa Gibson always talks about what number we are individually as part of his family. #1 starting with him, #2 grandma then his children, their spouses, grandchildren, spouses and finally great grandchildren. Well now we are are 154...(my Jett is #153). So we had t-shirts made up the front says "Hello my number is..." and the back has all of us listed in order with our numbers the entire family! I guess its more of a family joke, but the shirts were fun and cute! I am so thankful for my family and my heritage...families are forever.

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

I know what you are talking about when it comes to your "number"!! Wyatt is the 103rd great-grandkid for my dad's parents. We are now up to 114 greats and 1 great-great!! I am so glad you had a wonderful time with your family. Family really is the best!!