Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How does YOUR Garden GROW...

Melanie picking vegtables...

Look black-eyed peas...

Melanie's watermellon watching it grow...YUMMY!

Jett just hanging out!

Grandma and Grandpa Thomas put in a large garden this summer...we have tried to help as much as we could pulling weeds, and picking the vegtables. Megan and Melanie's favorite part is picking the vegtables. Melanie every time we are up at Granpa T's she runs straight to the watermellons and checks on them and tells us how big they are getting, and every time we remind her that they are "NOT READY YET"! Jett's favorite part is watching and enjoying the clean country air. Next year he'll be running around in the dirt with his big sisters...how fun!

2 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

My garden, you ask? It doesn't grow...at all...because I'm lame and didn't plant one this year. Next year! Love fresh veggies!

Heather K said...

Awesome garden for hot ole' arizona! Grandpa Thomas' farm looks really fun. Jett is so cute I just want to squeeze him........Oh I need a boy!