August 3rd, Jett turned 4 months! He is growing so fast and as you can tell he is one big boy! He weighed in at 16.8 lbs and he was 26 in. long. He started rolling over shortly after turning 4 months and he is loving his rice cereal. I love kissing those plump cheeks and making him giggle. Love him so much and can't imagine life with out him.
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
3 comments:
ok, honestly Brit it is not fair that you are living so far away and I don't get to nibble on the little morsel of a man!! He is absolutely adorable!!
Those pics do make you want to squeeze those cute chubby thighs! I can't wait to see him again...
That little fat face is beginning to take on a handsome look. Way to go Jett.
Post a Comment