Monday, September 21, 2009
Love going to the Pool!
We loved going to the pool with cousins when we were in Utah. It was fun to watch them all play with eachother. They are all getting so big, the older cousins Megan, Brayden and Cambrie loved jumping off the high dive while the younger cousins Melanie, Addie, and Hailey like jumping in the pool and finding diving sticks! Jett the smallest cousin he too enjoyed his water time with dad...summer fun!
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Saw you the other day and wanted to come and chat but we were both involved in different conversations and by the time I was done, you were gone! Dang it! Jett looked so cute and chubby and I wanted to squeeze some chubs! Oh, well. Catch you next time I'm down there!
Post a Comment