Tuesday, November 10, 2009

2009 SD Booster Volleyball Tournament

My 2009 team:
Jessica, Brooke, Amanda, Brianna, Cindy, and myself!
It was fun to catch up with my buddy Cindy Lou...
we had fun and managed to have good plays as well as laugh at our selves!
This was my first year playing with both of my sisters! It was a fun and long day...we played from 8am til 4pm! We were tired and exhausted that day and then crippled for 2 days after that! It was fun ...regardless...I love volleyball! Thanks Pete for watching the kids!

4 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Looks and sounds like fun...still bummed I had to miss out on it, but it was all probably for the best. I'm still having issues with my ankle.

Unknown said...

Man i diED! Seriously, i couldnt even roll over in bed! UGH! it was bad. Thanks for letting me be on your team (even tho i just had a baby)jk!

Thanks, it was fuN!
amanda

Heather K said...

I already commented on Brianna's blog about how I wish I could have been there and that Leah probably would not have let me and Rash be on your team. Someday I should come down for that! Your shirts are awesome!

Cottrells said...

That was good, clean fun. Thanks for the invite.