Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween 2009

Happy Halloween from the Merrill Family!

Here's my Witch, Princess Ariel, and Lion!

Awwwwe!


Halloween on a Saturday was AWESOME! It wasn't rushed...we were able to go about our regular Saturday business and still have time to get ready for some Halloween fun...loved it!
We went to the SD trunk-or-treat at the school, kids played games and got candy and Pete and I were able to catch up with friends. Time is flying way too fast!

5 comments:

Brian and Janette said...

Your kids are adorable!

Kenna said...

What a beautiful family you guys have! Super adorable kids!

David Merrill Family said...

great costumes...great kids!

Heather K said...

I love the top Halloween picture in all your orange splendor! Your hair has grown alot and looks awesome wavy! Their costumes are adorable too! Sounds like fun in SD!

M & S Eagar said...

Your family picture is too cute!

Hey, I was wondering if I could get your address so I could send a Christmas card you way?