Monday, April 26, 2010

Enjoying the February Snow!

Jett hanging out enjoying the weather...and that cold white stuff.
Grandma Merrill and Melanie
Megan finally tired after a fun afternoon tubing!
Mid February we went up to Pinetop to enjoy ALL the New Snow Fall. Pete and the kids played in the snow and tubed while I was able to go skiing. I went skiing with Brooke and my dad. It had been 12 years since I had last gone skiing! Just like ariding a bike, I picked it right up! It was SOOOO much Fun!!! Next year the whole family is hitting the slopes!

1 comment:

Brian and Janette said...

Hey, was that last ski trip 12 years ago with our family? That was a fun trip, wasn't it? I hadn't been in a really long time either, but have gone twice in the last three years. So fun! BTW, I love your new family picture.