Jett took off crawling in February and since is into everything...this was all in one afternoons work...I can't keep up with the little tornado!
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Monday, April 26, 2010
5 comments:
I have seen that kid before, oh-yeah it was at home. Thanks for the posts, it has been a nice little break at work. Love ya.
Aren't boys just a whole new dimension? Mess after mess after mess...but they're so stinkin' cute! I guess we just have the break the habit before they turn into men and become husbands. Good thing we've still got some time!
cutest little tornado i've seen in a while. :)
Yea!! You updated!!! So good to hear about the happenings of your house. Jett is so adorable!! Can you believe we're almost done??? HOLY CROW!!
Melanie is looking so big! Jett, too of course. Megan kind of looks the same except taller. It's nice to drop in every now and then and see how you guys are doing!
Post a Comment