After Christmas we went meet up with Pete's family at Jill's house in Queen Creek. We had a Mexican Fiesta Dinner with carne asada and black beans rice...yumm! We exchanged gifts and played white elephant....fun hanging out with family. Thanks Jill for letting your house take a beating.
Wow what a catch up!! That little man of yours is getting too big. I want to eat those cheeks. It looks like you guys had a great time with family this Christmas. I am so glad!! Keep the updates coming. We miss your family tons!!
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
1 comment:
Wow what a catch up!! That little man of yours is getting too big. I want to eat those cheeks. It looks like you guys had a great time with family this Christmas. I am so glad!! Keep the updates coming. We miss your family tons!!
Post a Comment