Sunday, October 30, 2011

Dad is great he feeds us chocolate cake! (Oct. 1st)


For BREAKFAST? Chocolate Waffles?

Cute family all lined up!


Saturday morning I came home from my run to this cute scene...Pete proudly chanting "Dad is great he feeds us chocolate cake!" I realized my kids were eating chocolate waffles for breakfast! They thought he was the coolest dad ever! (I personally tasted it...trust me it's not breakfast food if it consists of 1/2 cup of cocoa and topped with syrup!) Way to go super cool dad!

4 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

it is so good to catch up on things down your way!! When you only post once a year...your kids sure grow up fast!! :) Love and miss you guys!!

Unknown said...

gross...chocolate waffles. Sounds like a kids dream come true:)

Bella said...

So excited to hear about the Merrill's happenings! Your kids are getting so big and holy cow so cute! Thanks for updating and can't wait to read more.

Brian and Janette said...

Ha ha! We've been singing renditions of this song for the past two weeks when I made McRae's bday cake. It started out like this, "Mommy's great! She bakes us a dinosaur cake!" And it's morphed into just about everything you can think of since then. Good times!