Megan was a little nervous about going to school all day, she was worried we were going to have fun without her while she was gone! Then on the other hand Melanie lost her best friend and playmate and she cries everytime Megan leaves for school. I've had a hard time keeping little Mel entertained while Meg is in school. I keep looking at these pictures and think...my babies are growing up so fast. I wish I could keep them home with me forever...
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I cannot believe that Megan is this big!! Those pictures are too cute, she is such a girly-girl.
I am so happy to see your blog. I can look here and know what's going on with you guys now. Poor Pete. It's funny, a little bit, to see him crashed like that. :) You guys have an exciting life! My blog is pretty much just boring....
Take care! Love you!
ps. I really like your blog tunes. :)
thanks for the blog. I love it. I need to come and hug those girls. Love you all.
Post a Comment