Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Blog Debute


Hello! Well here we are the Merrill Family finally with a blog! The past postings were just to catch you up on our summer! So from here on out our blog postings will be current and up to date! (This picture was from Pete's graduation in May, Natalie I think you took this picture!)

11 comments:

Alison said...

Hey!!! I am so excited to hear from you! It sounds like you are all doing great! I will add you to our blog! I am so glad you got on BLOG BOARD!!! Talk to you later.

Bella said...

Awww, I loved reading about all your fun!! I can't believe how big your kids are doing! I liked the one with your dog! She got HUGE! (The dog, I mean) haha! Glad to hear you are doing well. You guys look great!

Heitmann Family said...

Yeah- finally I get to see your blog. Now maybe you won't feel so far away!! Love the layout and all the fun pictures. Looks like you guys have been busy! Pete looks much like my resident husband. Ryan barely makes it in the door before he collapses!! Love and miss you guys!

Becky T said...

Hey! It's great to hear from you guys and catch up. Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe it! And you guys look great as always. :)

Justin said...

Hey guys. Long time since Stacy and I have seen or heard from you. She found Jills blog a while back and we found our way to yours. Looks like you're way too busy. Well, I better get back to work. I don't hear any of my guys working out in the shop. Take it easy.

The Jones Fam said...

Hey Merills! Fun blog! It is fun to see what you are all up to. Your girls look so grown up! I love all of your postings! I am glad I could take a good picture for you too:). Keep on blogging! You'll be addicted before you know it!

Natalie

M & S Eagar said...

Okay, so Brittany you look gorgeous in that picture! Also, your girls are both getting big...but I can't get over how big Melanie has gotten...and she has HAIR!!! It gives me hope for my little bald Ellie. It was great to see what's been happening. I'm glad to hear ya'll are doing so well!

Stacy

Adam and Samantha said...

HEY, it's Samantha Reynolds (mack) from EA. You look great!! Your girls are soo cute! And cute blog! Thanks for sending me your blog address! Love all the pics =)

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

Hey britney!!!! I am sooo glad that you have FINALLY decided to jump into the med-school-wife-blog-band wagon!!! It is alot of fun. It seems like you guys are keeping yourselves busy out. I was soooo jealous to see the pictures from the beach! i miss hoema nd we are far far away from the sun and california! Did you girls just love disneyland? Ashlyn did! And you girls are sooo big it is weird to see evryones kids growing up! But it is fun to see them growing up too! Always something new! So glad that we can keep in touch this way now! And YOU go GIRL for going back to school, needless to say I still have not! sigh!

Tim and Connie said...

What a great looking couple! It has been fun looking at your eventful summer and I'm looking forward for whats next! Yeah for blogs!

Melissa Robinson Wichmann said...

Brittany! You and Pete are SO cute together! I'm glad you guys had a great time. Thanks for having Haley over today~ she had a blast!