Friday was a fun day filled with St. David High School sporting events! We traveled first to Bowie and watch Brooke and the Tigers play some really good Volleyball! The Bowie/San Simon had an impressive team as they are all mostly seniors and have been playing club volleyball for the past 3 years! The tigers lost the first game but pulled together for the win in the last 3 games! Brianna and cousin Hailey met up with us and the girls cheered and had fun just being together! (Melanie and Hailey look like cousins huh!)
Then we raced home and got ready for the first home football game for the Tigers. We had a special interest as in Meg and Mel were apart of the half time show! Megan was my cheerleader and Melanie didn't want to be left out so she was the mascot! Megan cheered and Melanie roared. Pete and I enjoyed visiting with friends and soaking up the small town life!



6 comments:
I always thought that Mel looked a lot like Peter but Hailey and Mel look so much alike!!! She is such a Gibson girl!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Megan looks cute in her "cheerleader" outfit and yes Mel looks a lot like her cousin. Fun, Fun
Megan's hair is getting so long! Lots going on in St. David. And those girls are part of it!!
Ahhh...so jealous of the small town life I am! Looks like fun. Are things cooling off down there???
Small town life sounds so nice. I would love to see the girls strutting their stuff!
I love it when little girls dress up! They both looks so cute and look like they had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment