Tuesday, September 18, 2007

San Pedro Valley Fair





Saturday we went to the San Pedro Valley Fair (possibly the smallest fair in the country) that was held at the school! Meg and Mel enjoyed the small town fair games which consisted of animal balloons, face painting, cake walks, fishing for prizes, and of course the bouncy castle! Pete was very happy with some green chilie fry bread while the girls and I gobbled up some fresh cotton candy! In the first picture Melanie was enjoying every last bit of her cotton candy! It was a fun afternoon just to relax and enjoy eachother as a family.

6 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

Fun weekend. Definitely better than ours. We were all sick :(
Love Meg's face art. She is such a doll.

Heitmann Family said...

Oh, we are going to miss the fair here and we are sad. Glad you guys got to go to one. Love the face painting Meg.

Anonymous said...

Sooo much fun! You go, girls! Mel really is Pete's Mini-Me!! It was fun to see the new pics.

Alison

M & S Eagar said...

looks like you had too much fun! i love little school carnivals...as a kid...and as an adult!

On a side note - our link is littleeagars.blogspot.com

I noticed you spelled it er instead of ar and that it won't work for you. :D

We just had to be different didn't we?

Tim and Connie said...

Yummy, cotton candy... now I really am craving some! I love those kinds of weekends where you get to have fun spending time together some place other than the house!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I miss the hot west coast sun! Enjoy every minute of it! Because it is going to get cold here soon!