Sunday, September 23, 2007

6 going on 16 ALREADY?


I was walking down the hallway shortly after finishing Meg's hair for the school day and this was the pose I found her in!!! Pretending to talk on a cell phone with her little leg's crossed! I laughed and finished cleaning the kitchen when she informed to tell me that when she turns 16 she wants a PINK JEEP, and a PINK CELL PHONE!!! Laughing even louder now, I informed her that she will be sporting her bike FOREVER and that the toy phone would work just fine! Can you believe my little Meg is 6 going on 16 already? I am scared!

8 comments:

Bella said...

I swear she looks so DARN GROWN UP! Jon and I were looking at pictures last night and came upon the one's where we took the Road trip and man, the kid sure have gotten big! Especially since every picture has a snotty nosed kid in it from all the candy!

Heidi Joncas said...

Yep you better watch out, when she is sixteen you will have to beat the boys off with a stick! She looks to grown up.

Heitmann Family said...

I have one or two of those at my house too. Lauryn already freaks when the phone rings and wants to answer it. She can be found pretty much always with her toy phone. Ryan is scared for the teen years with his girls. Love the table and the red accents. The house looks nice!!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

That is sooo cute! Ashlyn is a little diva too! She listens to hannah montana, and shakes it and asks every morning if she can put on make-up...what are we going to do when they really are 16!!!!

Tim and Connie said...

When Carrie was around that age she told my parents she wanted to marry a rock star! I'd take a request for a pink jeep over that any day! Megan has grown up a lot. When Tim and I first got married she seemed so little!

David Merrill Family said...

The best advise ever given me was hold on and enjoy the ride. She is a great girl.

The Nielsen Family said...

I can't even believe she is already 6!

Heitmann Family said...

Dear Megan-
This is Ayden, and I miss you. How do you like school? My teacher is Mrs. Gutierrez and she is real nice. I like my new house. What are you going to be for Halloween? I am going to be a fire fighter. I like to read, do you? I like doing Noggin on the computer. I like building things with my legos, what are you doing right now? I like cooking with my mom. Write back and tell me how you are doing. I really miss you.
Love, Ayden