Monday, September 24, 2007

My Pink Tutu Girl Loves Her Curls!


Yes and her name is Melanie, she loves to have her hair curled and even woke up in the middle of the night concerned about her curls! What happens is on Sunday we have a late sacrament meeting and so we fuss about her hair so she doesn't keep changing her clothes thus messing up her beloved curls! Which the changing the clothes is also a new past time for little Melanie... she loves her dress up box especially her pink leotard and tutu! I have to beg and plead to get her to change so I can wash it! Oh what to do with my little blonde hair, blue eyed, pink tutu wearing girl!

7 comments:

M & S Eagar said...

I think it's so much fun having girly girls! Both of your girls made me laugh and they're both so sweet and cute too.

Heidi Joncas said...

What a girly-girl. I was a fan of the tutu also.

Heitmann Family said...

So sweet, I can't believe how much she has grown. Where is my little Mel? She is a doll and I love the curls too.

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

That is sooo cute! I cant believe how fast these kids grow! I remember you being prego with her! It is sooo crazy! And she is quite cute in that tu-tu as well!

Tim and Connie said...

Little Mel, what a cutie. She does love to dress up dosen't she... I think Abbey and Mel will share that passion together one day!

Anonymous said...

she is so cute, and so big! Let us know how you like Tucson.

Jill said...

How is Pete's pride & joy doing? (the jeep....) I head about getting pretty stuck....I hope it's not too hurt. :(