Monday, October 15, 2007

SDHS Booster VB Tournament



A recently new tradition in SD the Saturday after Homecoming is the Booster Volleyball Tournament. Basically a chance for a bunch of "has beens" to play competitive volleyball.
It was so much fun and I especially enjoyed playing side by side with my sister Brianna. We played non-stop from 9am-2pm! Let's just say the "has beens" are really sore! It is over and I already can't wait to play again next year!

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Good for you, I haven't even been to a high school anything from my home town in at least 6 or 7 years. Kinda hard when you don't live there.

Tim and Connie said...

All I know is that just watching Lee play valleyball makes me tired! Props to you for being brave and playing all day!!

M & S Eagar said...

I LOVE VOLLEYBALL! Sounds like a blast! Good times.