Monday, October 15, 2007

Homecoming Queen...Brooke Gibson!




What a fun surprise! My little sister Homecoming Queen the same night as my class 10yr reunion! Megan and Melanie thought it was cool that Aunt Brooke was a Queen for a night! Anyways... It ended up being a really fun weekend! It was fun to see old friends and enjoy the festivities of a small school Homecoming. Check out the pictures from the weekend on my link "class of 1998"!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I heard she was voted Queen, how fun! Look at those knock-out Gibson girls!! H-O-T :o)

At least you play volleyball...I won't do anything if it might involve jumping in the air and landing on knees. I'm so jealous!

Looks like fun!

Heitmann Family said...

Congrats Brooke. I bet she had a great night, and it looks like you had fun too. Your girls are so cute, I bet Aunt Brooke was about 10 ft. tall in their eyes.

The Nielsen Family said...

How fun to be there when your sister won homecoming queen. I also loved your sister's dress. What a great role model for your daughters' to see the Homecoming queen in a modest dress (the corny mom in me coming out).

Tim and Connie said...

I can only imagine the response from your girls looking at their Aunt Brooke with a crown. The ultimate dress up accessory. What a fun night for the whole family!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

OOOOhhhh that is sooo cute! great for her. and that is sooo awesome that you got be there for her! All of you girls are very beautiful i am sure the stands were going wild!