Today is Melanie's 3rd birthday! Can you believe my baby is 3 years old already! Just look how grown up she is! Well we have big plans today, we are meeting Pete after work in Tucson and surprising the girls with tickets to "Disney Princesses On Ice"! I can't wait to see Mel's little face, she loves her Princesses!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday Mel- We miss you and hope you have wonderful day. We want to see pics of the princesses on Ice. That sounds like a lot of fun!!! Love the picture too.
Happy Birthday Melanie! You have such great parents to take you do Disney Princesses on Ice! LUCKY! :O) We sure do love you!
Happy Birthday, Mel!! You do look so grown up. Have fun with the Princesses! Grandpa and Grandma Merrill
I can't believe she is 3!! She is so darn cute! Let us know how the show is, Hannah would be way excited! Sounds like you guys are having fun and staying busy. Talk on ya laters!
Happy Birthday! That picture is so cute of Mel! She has the Merrill smile with the teeth, just like Abbey! I'm sure tonight will be a blast... Hope your busy month is slowing down and you are feeling good!
I remember when she was born. time sure does fly! My girls would die to go to disney on ice! What a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday Mel! We sent a small package hopefully it will make it!
It's been too long since I have been on the computer. You have had lots going on. I can't believe Melanie is 3!! Wow! Does it seem like yesterday you were bringing her home from the hospital? It does to me. Your sister is a DOLL!!! How fun was that for your reunion. I would love to hear more.
It was great seeing new pictures and hearing new stories :)
I cannot believe she's 3!!! She was just born yesterday. Anyway, hope you had fun at Disney on Ice. I took Emma last Winter and she loved it!
I cannot believe she is 3! That's too old! Have fun at the show, that will be fun.
Britt,
Mine will be three in December, it is crazy! Time flies by way to quickly. I love this picture of Melanie, she is so adorable!
Post a Comment