It was so good to see the Leavitt's! After the new year we met up at Tracy and Amber's house in Marana and enjoyed visiting and catching up while the girls had fun playing. Tracy went to school with Pete at DMU and Amber and I worked together in Young Women's in our Ward. Tracy is a 2nd year podiatry resident here in Tucson with Pete.
We don't get together too often but after this visit vowed to make an effort more often! We went out and enjoyed some good food at Texas Road House.
The Leavitt's big news is that they are expecting...sometime this summer! How fun huh!!! Amber is really sick with morning sickness and is enduring through all of that yucky stuff, but other than that they are doing great! I fell in love with little Olivia she is sooooo cute!
2 comments:
Texas Roadhouse is my favorite place to go out here... I loved the pictures of the girls and Pete.
So good to see some familiar faces. They look like they are doing well, and yes Olivia has gotten so big and so adorable!!
Post a Comment