Just the past couple of weeks I had a couple of those moments where I ran and grabbed my camera! Megan and Melanie love their dad and love spending time with him! They like to be helpers when ever they can whether it is work or play! These pictures make me melt!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Love the new pictures, especially the ones with the girls & Pete. What a good dad. :)
Something about a daddy and his girls!!! Very sweet, I love the jeep one!!
Welcome back :) So, you've got some great pictures. I especially love that last post. Oh, and we had your enchaladas for dinner last night (in shifts anyway - love this schedule) and thought of you :) Yum.
Welcome Back to the land of the blogging! Your girls are getting so big and I can't believe how big Olivia is! She was just a few months old when they left! Anyways, good to read more about ya!
What sweet daddy & daughter moments!
Cute pictures! It is great that they have that special bond. I love your new background...it is so cute.
why hello, i cant believe you find time to do half of all you do. so i think you are pretty cool. THat is such a cute picture of the girls sitting on the curb while pete works on his jeep. My girls love there daddy too. that is why we need boys to love us!!!
Those pictures make my heart melt and they aren't even my kids. How awesome to have such a great Daddy!
Finally...geez! I've been waiting for an update forever! :) You caught some really great moments with Pete and your cute little girls. They look like twins! It was good seeing you a few weeks ago! Thanks for all of your support. It's great that we've kept in touch all these years...who would've thought?! Hope to see you again soon.
So cute! Melanie looks almost as big as Megan in one of the pictures. I love seeing the new pictures, they are adorable.
Take care.
Yeah! We missed you and the girls, and Pete, too! Hope everything is going well :)
Hey! I'm looking for Pete's email address. I have a couple of questions for him since I'll be rotating in Tucson this June. Any way you could send that along to me? (Brittany, I'm assuming you keep this blog up, not him). My email is jacob.m.jones@dmu.edu.
Sure miss you guys!
Jacob
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)
http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment