We have playing catch up the past week on doctor and dentist appointments. Melanie has been a great sport inbetween appointments we would window shop. She was cracking me up when we would go in the stores she would pose with the maniquines and wait for people to notice her. It was HILARIOUS! Then when she figured out I had the camera in my purse (don't ever leave home without it) she started demanding pictures and then came the pose. She shopped til she dropped. This was our day.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Hi Brittany and Pete, and all!
I don't know how to use Blogger very well, but I would love to start keeping in touch. How do I? How do I provide links to people I know? Would you like to connect?
I'm guessing you remember me...I hope so! I live in Utah now, and have been here over 2 years. Contact me if you want to keep in touch. I am clueless!
Little Mel, she is a funny girl. I love the posing with maniquines, Abbey kissed the hands of a maniquine when we left a store last shopping trip! I bet she enjoyed her time with you being a big girl like mom.
That Mel! She makes us laugh. That is so funny. We sure love her!
Brittany,
Thank you for all the updates. We love the pictures and stories. We loved them all.
Yay! New pictures! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. :) The pictures of Mel on this post crack me up!
Yay! You updated since Easter! I love your new background, fill me in on where to find the cute stuff. Cody likes me to look at your blog and show him the pictures and stories of his friend Melanie. Look at my June post "Growing more of these". It's about the day he came to your house and played. Love ya!
Hey, I just saw your family pictures on Chris's site. N-I-C-E!! They turned out really good. :)
Post a Comment