Last week I did a lot of deep cleaning getting ready for the crazy life that starting a new school year for all of us brings. So this week I promised FUN for the girls. So we started Monday with the Zoo! Melanies favorite animal was the polar bear because he likes to swim like our dog Koda.
Megan thought the rhino was pretty funny because he just flopped around in the mud. Her favorite was the tigers...a true SD TIGER fan at heart through and through. The zoo had a new kiddie area that they could play in the water. It was great for the kids to cool off but if I were you I would bring a towel and maybe change of clothes for the kids.
Megan thought the rhino was pretty funny because he just flopped around in the mud. Her favorite was the tigers...a true SD TIGER fan at heart through and through. The zoo had a new kiddie area that they could play in the water. It was great for the kids to cool off but if I were you I would bring a towel and maybe change of clothes for the kids.
7 comments:
How fun. I love the zoo. But I will wait for a bit cooler weather to take Bode. I agree with Megan, I love the tigers too.
Looks like you guys are enjoying the last of the summer. It goes by so fast doesn't it?! Your hair reminds me of Britt in High School. I like it, you always look beautiful!
Sounds like the animals were actually doing something instead of laying around in the back... thats always fun to see. I like to watch polar bears swimming too. They are characters!
Yeah, my kids ask to go to the zoo FOR the water feature, animals...what animals?
Next time you go to the zoo you better invite Hailey and I. It looks like the girls had a blast! It was fun hangin out with the other day. Let's do it again sometime...maybe sunday? hehe
Summer is flying by. Gotta pack it all in before it gets to cold up here!
Looks like fun! Way too hot for me to go, but maybe as soon as it cools off! I loved the "hair chatter". Your hair looks cute!
Post a Comment