Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank Heaven for Little Girls




The girls LOVED thier matching dress-up dresses that Grandma Gibson bought for all the cousins. Thier favorite part was TWIRLING and JUMPING on the trampoline! When I was little I had a slip for church that was like these skirts except it was white. I would find any excuse to wear it during the week it was fun to wear as dress up! The little white slip was handed down to my two younger sisters and by the time Brooke got it the slip was pretty much rags! Girls are so much FUN! I Love my girlies! Thank Heaven for Little GIRLS!

4 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

I loved slips and dressing up when I was little! I hope I get a girl someday so I can get dress up clothes like that. Jeremiah would not be happy if I stuck Bode in a pink slip :)

Heitmann Family said...

They look like dancing fairies!! So cute!!!

Tim and Connie said...

I remember loving to dress up like that too! something about little girls in frills! They are too cute.

Heather K said...

So cute pictures of all the girly cousins! Grandmas give the best presents!