My poor poor children have to share a room...Megan especially has already at the ripe age of 7 expressed her desire for her OWN ROOM. Melanie wants to sleep with the light ON and Megan wants to sleep with the light OFF! So I thought I was brilliant when I bought Megan a cute little sleeping mask to block out some of the effects of sleeping with the light. It worked for a day or two til Melanie decided she too wanted a cute sparkley sleeping mask. So I buy another mask...hoping it would encourage Melanie to learn to sleep with the light off. NOPE instead they both can't sleep with out their masks and yet we still have to leave the light on for Melanie. It makes no sense, and talk about high maintance already!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Funny but I remember you using a sleep mask sometimes. I could never relax when I tried to use those to sleep during the day.
This picture makes me laugh! I don't know how they sleep with those on? I can't fall asleep with anything on my face. They are princesses getting beauty rest, I guess. Too cute!!
I'm guessing this is a perfect example of one of those little dilemmas you could just never plan for. It's very cute, though.
That is so freakin' funny! Isn't it great what you will do? Ha! Good idea!
Hey Britt. My Megan Merrill wants to say hi to your Megan Merrill. We love checking in on you guys. Maybe someday we can get them together again.
Thanks for the idea about the sparkly mask since we are going through the same dilemma with the light. I just don't get having to have the light on when the hall light is on and is already so bright. AND my little Ev can't go into the bathroom without the light on, not even if the hall light makes that room perfectly lit, too. HIGH maintenance for sure. *girls*
Ha! I giggled out loud when I saw this picture. Too funny. Such posh little tots to be wearing sleeping masks - I never knew a kid would leave one ON!
The stories these two will tell...
SUch a good idea. Thankfully my girls haven't started to fight yet about the lights...but if they do I'll know what to do!!
Clever solution! All 3 of my kids have to share a room and I can't ever make them all happy! They all need/want different things. I'm gonna have to get creative like you.
Post a Comment