Friday, August 29, 2008

When Dad is in CHaRGe...


I ran to the store last Saturday afternoon and left Pete in charge of the girls... Pete was outside working in the yard and the girls wanted to go swimming. So Pete said SURE...but don't forget to put on SUNSCREEN! So when I came home this is how I found my little Melanie. Look how concerned she is about those UVB and UVA rays!

6 comments:

Alison said...

That is awesome! I love it! At least she had a great time...and didn't get burnt :)

Heather K said...

he he gotta luv those funny Hubbies. Melanie is looking so grown up and thinned out more, Cute picture!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! We already miss you guys.

Mark, Holly and Boys said...

Hilarious :)

The Gooding Family said...

Now that is funny!! At least you got to run errands alone. :)

Heitmann Family said...

At least she won't have any age spots on her face in 10 years. Got to love it when Dad is in charge!!