Friday, August 22, 2008

1st Day of School (a few weeks ago)




Megan started 2nd grade on Aug. 7th and is enjoying being a "Super Second Grader". She enjoys school so much expecially PE and Recess! This week she got 100% on her spelling pretest and if you called her she would probably tell you all about it...still! She is kinda competive in everything (wonder where she got that?) we really work hard to tone that aspect down A LOT!
Melanie started Pre-school this week and goes twice a week...which I am realizing isn't enough! She begs as soon as she gets home to have a friend over...all day, everyday...she is missing Megan.

I too started school this week, hopefully my last semester at Cochise! Yay! I am tackling College Algebra, Anatomy & Physiology II, and AZ/US Constitution. Wish me LUCK!

This Fall I am also helping coach the middle school girls volleyball team. I am enjoying working with the girls, a lot of them ran for me last spring in track. The season is really short only 5 weeks long so that is a plus for me! It will be a busy Fall for sure!

6 comments:

Heather K said...

Busy Amazing LADY! How fun to coach volleyball for a short time! I still love Volleyball! I can't believe you're almost done with Colleg! WAY TO GO!!!! The girls look so cute all ready for school!

Anonymous said...

Cute girls. I can't believe you have the time to do all that you do. You're one of "those". :) Good luck with school.

Heitmann Family said...

ayden and meysa can't wait until school starts. They are bored and ready for a schedual again. Honestly so am I. Hard to believe that Megan and Ayden are already 2nd grade huh?!! Good luck with your schooling too.

Alison said...

Phew! You have a lot going on! Good luck with everything! I know I always say it...but I can't believe how big the girls look.
2nd grade! wow!

Cottrells said...

It was nice chating with you on the phone the other day. Good luck with your classes, hang in there!

Chris said...

Hello Merrill family. Your girls sure are cute. Brittany, I never knew you too well, but knew Pete in Laramie. Say hi to him for me, and let me know where you all are at these days.