September has been a really busy month...and when things get busy blogging becomes 99th on my list of to do's. I realize I am not the best blogger, I just wish I had more time to keep caught up on everybody. So I hope you know I still love you all! Here is a list of things that have happened and things that have been on my mind this last month.
1. Pete's sister Jill had her percious little baby girl "Paisley Papa", she was born with a heart defect and had to under go a very serous open heart surgery. Jill and John have been so amazing through all of this and now a few weeks later they are all home and Paisley is a miricle and a answer to many prayers.
2. Cheryl finished up her final round of chemo, and came a way really weak with her white blood cell counts really low. She had a blood transfusion, and is trying to recover slowly but surely. The crazy girl is also tackling two accounting classes...take it easy Cheryl!
3. The Endocrine system ... can you say hormones? Big exam last week.
4. The Quadratic equation... math is easy for some people ...I'm not one of them...Big exam last week!
5. PRIMARY PROGRAM a little stressfull writing it and then watching the kids practice... our big day is this next Sunday wish us good luck!
6. Jr High Volleyball only 2 weeks left! I love it, it is my release...I served to the girls for over an hour straight and I felt it...feeling old?
7. Megan's soccer schedule and treats...
8. Melanie's B-day coming up...
9. PTO wrangled me up to help rally candy for the trunk-n-treat so I guess I am the CANDY LADY?
10. I'm in so much trouble I'm suppose to be studying...I'm TiReD!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Things on my mind...
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
OMGOODNESS...i read your blog and just felt so tired, that now i want to take a nap! you truly AMAZE ME. take a break one of these days and we will have to go shopping or you can come over here and bum it with me. So i think i need to become more busy or sumpin cuz i went to my doc. appt. today and so far I've gained 19 lbs!! yikes...better start putting my stroller into good use. I do have to say that would be an advantage living near you...I would never be bored and maybe i would keep my baby wt DOWN! LOL! luv ya sis!
Britt...good to hear from you. Haven't seen you around, but then I haven't really been around either. Not to add anything else to your busy schedule, but my mother-in-law informed me this last weekend that your invite to my baby shower was returned. Anyway, it's this Saturday, the 27th, from 2-4p.m at the ole' homestead here. No pressure, just didn't want you to feel left out! Take a breather!
Wow, Britt I don't know how you do it all. Do you ever have time to sit and relax?? We miss you guys and hope to be able to see you soon. Everything here is going pretty well. I am slowly gaining my energy back and feel pretty normal but need a nap sometime during the day. Good luck at the primary program, I'm sure it will be great!
Bless your heart!
Busy as always!! I am glad your niece is doing well. We found out my Bros baby has a heart defect as well but his is a lot more serious (real chance we won't make it past birth). I really I am glad she is doing ok. I hope your primary program goes well, which it should because you wrote it. And your girls, wow growing up. I love the pics of Pete and Mel, so sweet!!! Good luck with school too~!
I didn't know you were helping with Trunk or Treat, too. I'm the one putting all those flyers out. Gag me with a fork. We're solving quadratic eq. w/ factoring - and I sort of love it. I would be glad to (try) to help you if I can. Is your class harder than mine or do you just do more things than we do? Keep treading water, woman! Love ya lots, Erin
That's All your lists usually sound longer! Good job continuing to push thru school and be a mommy and so involved in church and Community! Everyone dumps on you because you always get it done and do such a good job! You are going to be so bored when you finish school and Pete is done too! J/K You are AWESOME! Thanks for the updates on Cheryl and Jill. I will have to check their blogs again! Call me when you're not busy some sunday evening!
I have to admit that I shuddered at the thought of remembering math from college. Hated it. I don't know if hate is a strong enough word actually. I miss school though, I can't believe that it's already been 5 years since I graduated though. I've been really itching to get going on my masters degree lately. We'll see what happens next year...Anyway, you super busy lady (as always)- here's a quote that I thought might be good for you to read :) "Take rest; a field that has rested gives a beautiful crop." -Ovid
P.S. I hear we may see you in CA?!
W.O.W. Brittany, you are one busy woman!!!! Good luck with the primary program, math, PTO, party planning and on and on and on...
At the very least, you are not bored!
Hope to bump into you at the soccer fields. Take care~ and take it easy!
fun to catch up--sounds like things are crazy busy! Good luck with everything and take care!
Gee...and too think I thought I was busy?...good in all your undertakings. I'm glad to hear you're family members are doing better.
Brittany,
I just ran across your family pictures on a local photographer's blog and wanted to know the location. If you don't mind, can you send me an email? gunnhp(at)hotmail.com
Britt,
Trish sent me your blog spot via email since I just touched base with so many from good ol' LV. I would love to get back in touch... if you have time for it!:)
Take care--
Love
Andi (Moore) Stipp
Hey Guys,
We're putting our blog on private so if you want an invite...see it for details.
-Trent and Jennie
Post a Comment