Melanie turned 4 this last Saturday! She was the QUEEN of the day! She was so excited to get a new "Big GIrl" bike! She also enjoyed her newest collection of Disney Princess dolls, and of course her Tinkerbell costume which she will be wearing for Halloween this year! She was able to play all day with her new toys and enjoy cake and ice cream with her Great Grandpa Gibson and extended Aunts and Uncles that happened to be in town. It was a fun easy going kinda day!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Happy Birthday little Mel. Oh how time flies. She was just a baby last time I looked!!! Such a cutie!!!
Happy Birthday Melanie!!! You are the cutest Tinkerbell ever.
Such a cute silly girl. :) Happy Birthday..a few days ago. We love you!
I can't believe she's four! HOly Crow! Happy Birthday Melanie! Hope your having fun out there.
So cute. And I love all the girlie stuff :) Happy Birthday, Mel! It was sooo good to see you guys in CA, I'm glad we were both able to make time for that - even if our boys were tired little grumpy bums. Sorry about that. Anyhoo - take care of yourself & I'll keep an eye on your blog! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Little girl birthday's are so fun. Mel is looking mature! I like her new bike, those were always the best gifts as a kid.
Happy Birthday! Wow! Has it really been 4 years? I remember the night we watched Megan while you had to go to the hospital for a complication. What a fun age!
HB Felony Melanie
We miss our weekly visits please come play with us soooooooon!!! (Like how about tomorrow at 11?) What a beautiful little girl she's growing into!
Brittany! Its been so long! I'm glad i saw your blog on Sylwia's list, I'll add you to mine too! You're girls are gorgeous and it looks like you are all doing awesome! -Renee Wright
She has such a great smile. It makes me giggle. Happy Birthday!
She looks super happy and like she loved all the presents and toys! We got the new Tink movie yesterday and it was a hit at our house!!!!
Post a Comment