I was a little nervous about the weather, I was really hoping it would be warm enough for the girls to swim.... and well it was perfect beach weather 82 degrees, no wind and beautiful waves! The girls and I sat on the beach all day no complaints from anyone. I have been begging Pete to take me to the beach to relax since the end of track last season, and it was well worth the wait!
My name is Brittany and this is my handsome husband Pete. We are currently living in Oro Valley, Arizona enjoying life and raising our little family. We have been blessed with 3 wonderful kids. Megan 10, Melanie 7, and Jett 2.
2 comments:
Wish I could have been there too! I can never get enough of the beach
Love all the trip pictures. I especially love the beach ones...ahhh, it's always worth the wait, huh? :)
Post a Comment