

We enjoyed the warm Az weather for Halloween...after living in Iowa and Wyoming I am always thankful when I don't have to worry about bundling up my kids on Halloween. Megan begged for "Princess Belle" last year and the costumes were sold out so this year we bought our costumes back in early September! She was thrilled and loved the wig! AS for little Melanie was Tinkerbelle and loved having wings for a night! She kept sprinkling pixie dust on us as well as "Koda" our beloved dog. We had cousin Hailey down and we were able to all go to the Trunk-N-Treat at the school on the football field. I love how safe I feel there with my kids. There were many trunks with games as well as treats and it was a lot of fun for the kids! Pete and I enjoyed visiting with friends and friendly faces we don't see often enough even though we all live in the same town. Neeless to say October came and went way to fast this year ... on with November!
9 comments:
Your girls looked so sparkly pretty. I bet they felt like real princesses! I love the wig, too
SOOO adorable. I love that Megan wore a wig!! It actually wasn't too cold here either, but a little rainy! I can't believe we are already into November too. Time is flying!
They look so good! Cute Cute Cute! And I'm still loving your hair....I think I might do the same thing and go short...See you next week! :)
Cute girlies...good job on their costumes!
The girls looks super cute! You do to! Football field trunk or treat sounded fun! I can't wait to see you guys in January at Camille's wedding! Just bought our tickets! ouch
megan and melanie look so cute i don't know if i saw their costumes at the trunk or treat. i saw their faces but i might have saw melanie but i don't think i saw megan, those pictures are so cute.
Brittany, I stumbled accross your blog via another DMU family blog. :) You look like you are enjoying your time back home in AZ. The girls are absolutely gorgeous and growing so fast! I can't believe Melanie just celebrated her 4th birthday! I just started a blog this past month. It's mmdzurik.blogspot.com I am SO glad I found you! Have a great week!
So cute! I love the girls costumes & the picture of the three of you is darling.
It looks like you had a great time. I was reading about Lego Land and that looks like so much fun! I like their Fall Legos, too!
Post a Comment