
A few weekends ago we were in the Pheonix/Mesa/Queen Creek area for a jam packed family fun. We were able to attend the temple with my family and do some sealings, it was so special to have most of my family together in the temple. Saturday afternnoon we met up at Ben and Cheryl's for Brayden's Baptism and a family luncheon. Sunday we were with Pete's family for the blessing of John and Jill's sweet miracle baby Paisley. Afterwards we enjoyed the afternoon visiting with family with a yummy lunch.
I can't express how full my heart was that weekend, to have it so full of sealings, blessings, baptism, and family. The church is such a big part of my life and my families lives! It is such a peaceful feeling to know we are all striving to progress in the same direction to become an eternal family!
1 comment:
I love your thankful post! I should copy it but I am working tonight and
tired! You look so pretty in all your pictures! Sexy MOMMA!
Post a Comment