So we are happy to announce that we are finally expecting #3! We have waited so long for this little one, and we are so very grateful for this very, very BIG BLESSING! I am now 20 weeks (half way there) and we will be finding out in a week if it is a BOY or GIRL! The girls are so excited and are very ready to have a new sibling. Pete is very sweet and every day is thrilled to have a wife that has a big belly. Pete took pictures just yesterday of my 20 weeks belly. If you can't tell by my belly, you can sure tell by my cheeks! I am due April 15th 2009, stay tuned next week to hear if its a boy or girl...what do you think it is?
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Congratulations! I wish I was where you are...I can't wait to find out what we're having! I think/hope you will have a boy. It would be so fun. Email me at christinepolley@hotmail.com so I can send you and invite to our blog.
Yea! I was wondering when you were going to post this. We are so excited for you guys! We are crossing our fingers for a boy. But you guys have beautiful girls so another one wouldn't be bad. Can't wait to see what you are having!!
I am so excited for you! I hope you have a boy, because it is a whole different experience. They are so much fun.
I know I have already said congrats, but we are so happy for you. I love the family pics. They turned out awesome!! Loved all the Thankful posts! Happy Thanksgiving!
So excited to finally see a "belly picture"...you look great! How are you feeling? My vote is 100% boy! :) Whatever the sex is, this baby is bound to be a cutie (looking at your track record!), and is lucky to be part of such a wonderful family. Can't wait for the update next week! Enjoyed your "thankful for" posts...and your new pictures are super cute too!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! What great news! Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Wow, 20 weeks passes by quickly. It seems just like the other day we were talking in my hospital room. By the way, Cute family pictures! When were those taken?
CONGRATULATIONS! We're so excited for you guys. Your pictures are beautiful!! Can't wait to for the next update! (we're voting boy...but I agree with Holly, either way it's bound to be adorable!)
Congratulations! I hope it is a boy. Everyone needs a little boy. Not much of a belly though. Lucky you.
Congrats! That is great news, you look great and I hope you are feeling great.
Congratulations! Whatever it is he'll/she'll be beautiful (and healthy). I'd like to vote boy but I think it's going to be another girl. The Universe just knows where cute girls should go.
Congrats again. I am so very excited for you guys, and am keeping my fingers crossed for a boy! You would be such a fun mom to a little boy!
Hi, Pete and Brittany,
This is Weston and Sarah. Weston ran over his phone and lost all of his contacts while he was hunting! Tim gave us your blog address. So we were thinking about you guys and decided to look you up. Congratulations, on Baby #3. I am so glad you are all doing well. We will have to get together sometime and catch up.
Yay! I'm guessing (or, rather, wishing on your behalf)a boy. But another girl would be great because you already know from experience that she would be adorable. Thanks for letting the rest of us know about it before he (or she) was born!
Yea...congrats! That is so stinkin' exciting and you are looking great. How are you feeling?
OH...and I might be biased...but in my limited experience, I would definitely have to say that boys are pretty darn fun! Hope you get one!
Congrats Pete and Brittany! You look great! I can't believe how your little family is growing! your girls are so cute!
You are so tiny! You waited a long time to make your fun announcement! Time is really going to fly for the rest of us! Your girls will be so helpful and excited! Congrats we are so happy for your cute family!
Oh! Oh! Oh! Congratulations!!! I was SOOO excited to read your post!! We are so happy for you :) My vote is also 100% boy (seems to be the trend lately, too). How are you feeling? Our kids will be close in age :) I can't wait to hear what it is :)
Peter and Brittany, Congratulations on your new addition! I hope you have a boy too cause they are so much fun, not that girls are not, but little boys are so loving and caring to moms feelings! Brittany, you do have a wonderful husband. Peter was always such a great friend growing up! Peter, you seem like you have a wonderful wife who appreciates you greatly. You are a lucky man to have her! Your girls are beautiful!! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment