We had to wait 45 mins in the doctor's office... it seemed like FOREVER! It was well worth the wait, we are so excited to announce that we are having a BOY!!! I had a feeling it was a boy but wondered if it was just me hoping for a boy. We've waited a long time for this little boy my mom thinks we prayed this little boy here, and I have to agree! What a sweet blessing!
I enjoyed window shopping for crib bedding, car seats, clothes, and blankets! Having a boy in this family is a new adventure and will need lots of fun shopping trips to get ready!
Monday, December 1, 2008
IT'S A BOY!!!
Posted by
Peter and Brittany Merrill
at
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
Congratulations!
I knew it! Well I hoped it at least. We are so happy for you guys.
How exciting!!! Congratulations! There's something special between little boys and their mamas. We're so happy for you guys.
I KNEW IT!!! Congrats, boys are lots of fun!!! Oh, I am so excited for you!!! Tell Pete congrats too!
Congratulations on baby #3 & getting a boy this time!
Oh...just in case your not sure who I am...I'm Peter's cousin!
Again Congrats!!!!!
Can't wait for that little guy to get here! :) I'm really happy for you guys!!!
Oh, I'm so excited for you Britt! I love my boy and I'm so glad you get to have one too!
Congrats again! I remember chatting in the mothers lounge at church (in Des Moines) and you saying that your next one would be a little boy...and now he's on his way! So exciting!!
YEEHAA!!! I am so excited! It is so fun to shop for little boys stuff, you are going to have such a blast. Any names picked out? Love ya!
HOLY CRAP that is so Freakin EXCITING!!!!! Excuse the language he he but I am so happy for you guys! I hope that is me next. So worth the wait but you would have loved a girl too of course. But the change will be so fun!!! LOVE YA!
Oh my gosh! I haven't checked your blog recently and all of a sudden you're 20 weeks prego!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you, especially for it being a boy! I tell you, there's something about little boys!!!! Your girls are so cute, are they so excited?? Hope you're doing well and woohoo Congrats!
YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! I am so glad this little man is joining your family. Maybe our boys are up there chattin' right now (you know they will be very close in age). Enjoy BOY shopping (my personal favorites are Children's Place and suprisingly Target ususally has some great boy things). Have fun! Congrats!
Wahoo! WAHOO!! We're so excited for you guys! Thanks for sharing...we'll be anxious to hear what you decide to name the little dude. Oh, we're so happy for you!
Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun!! They're a little crazy, but definately keep you entertained!!
Congratulations, Pete and Brittany! You will love every minute of having a boy, of that I am sure! I am so excited for you!
i am so SO excited for you guys, COngrats. Boys are so fun, (handful) but kaden makes me laugh so much. Boys are so halerious!
Congratulations! Hope you're feeling well. Boys are lots of fun!
Wow a boy!?! This must be the year for boys dangit! He,he. Congrats and good luck with the little dude.
Congrats on having a little baby boy! I am sure he will be just as cute as your little girls (not so little anymore it looks)
life with 3 is sooooo fun!
congrats!
congrats, britt! you look supa cute.
oh.... how cool! are you exited? and how did your exam go? your collage exam.
Post a Comment