Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Weekend Away...












This last weekend we enjoyed getting out of town and spending the weekend in Mesa!
Friday the girls and I were able to enjoy some shopping (other than the usual) and then Pete met up with us after his work. We stayed in a hotel for the night...Pete and the girls enjoyed the pool and warm weather while I enjoyed a session at the temple. Saturday morning Pete enjoyed the early am spanish speaking session at the temple.
Saturday afternoon we were able to go to cousin Mikey's 1st b-day bash, where Uncle Tim and Aunt Connie put on yet another amazing party! We enjoyed seeing everyone and loving on the newest cousin Delanie she is so cute!
After the party Megan had asked to "See the Temple" so we walked around it and smelled the flowers. It was a great weekend away ... it's always nice to get away from the normal routine.

8 comments:

Kenna said...

Pete, you've got some beautiful girls there! You've done well! And Brittany is so pretty & glowing:) When's the baby due? Congrats on getting your boy!!!

Love~ your cousin,
Kenna

Heidi Joncas said...

Wow! That was a lot of posts to read in one day! Life has been busy but good. We have been so lucky that last little bit to let all the cousins play together. Next event, Megan's baptism and then the baby! We are so excited for you guys.

Heitmann Family said...

Wow you guys have been busy. Not that it suprises me any. You are looking good. Ryan said you finally look pregnant!! Glad you had fun with family. Miss you guys!!

Cottrells said...

Just think in a a few short weeks you get to throw a boy in that mix. How fun! Hang in there!

The Price Family said...

Whoohoo...an update! Looks like you guys have been busy, but have been having fun too. You look GREAT! Hope you are feeling well! Love ya!

Heather K said...

Lots of family times! You do look glowing Britt! Good luck time is flying for the rest of us! But the last trimester is my least favorite and I haven't gone full term. I can't imagine. I'm so excited for you guys!

CHRISTINE said...

So sad I couldn't make it to your shower! Connie said it turned out great...I saw some pictures...really cute!

Angela said...

Hey Brit,
After seeing your blog I decided I'm going to start dressing my girls alike and put their hair in curlers, too. They look so pretty! And you make a beautiful 8 month pregnant mom. It was fun to look in on you!
Angela